- Celina, Ohio, United States
- May 24, 2019
I am a small-town girl, with a big heart, who lives for creating designs that meet my client's needs. I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design at the University of Saint Francis, in Fort Wayne, IN. My designs tend to be clean and economical, in order to keep the viewer's attention on the message that I want to get across. I am always striving to create something better and every client gets professional results, regardless of what I am getting paid. Feel free to check out my portfolio website below, to see the work I have done!
American Advertising Federation Advertising Honors Gold and Silver Award winner.
- Seeing projects from start to finish, designing and pre-press set up through to ensuring a quality print is produced and received
- Preparing files for printing
- Making sure that our clients are satisfied with their prints
- Checking out books and other materials
- Shelving books
- Making sure every patron has a great experience
- Designing signs for book displays
- Customer Service