- Columbus, Ohio
- November 5, 2018
Detail oriented and dedicated worker with over 13 years of mail room experience with an optimistic work approach. Ability to work in fast paced environment with high level of quality and accuracy with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic MS Office
- 45 WPM
- Internet Programs
- 10 Key (8000 KSH)
- Filing, Scanning, Copying
- Data Verification and Entry
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management
- Labeling and Metering
• Determine manner in which mail is to be sent, and prepare it for delivery to mailing facilities.
• Place incoming or outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
• Stamp dates and times of receipt of incoming mail.
• Fold letters or circulars and insert them in envelopes
• Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
• Plan, purchase, prepare, or serve meals to patients or other family members, according to prescribed diets.
• Accompany clients to doctors' offices or on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance, and companionship.
• Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.