- Broadview Heights, Ohio
- July 9, 2019
JAMES HAJEK 5702 Loripat Drive Broadview Heights, Ohio, 44147 ~ (440)856-5057 ~ email@example.com
Northcoast Computer Supplies, Inc - Broadview Heights, Ohio (440)546-7575
Warehouse worker/Driver, March 2014 – Present
- Delivery driver with company vehicle.
- Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories of goods used or returned, shortages and shipments.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
Compass Group Canteen - Bowling Green, Ohio (419) 372-2641
Food Service Worker, January 2016 – May 2019 (while attending college full-time)
- Serve customers in eating places that specialize in fast service and inexpensive carry-out food.
- Request and record customer orders. Notify kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders
- Organize eating, service, and kitchen areas. Restock service areas and complete clean-up.
- Communicate with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints
- New Employee training.
McDonald's - Brecksville, Ohio (440) 740-1144
Food Service Worker, May 2017 – August 2018 (while home from college)
- Short order cook. ● Cleaned restaurant ● Inventory Control
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
Liberal Studies/Criminal Justice, Graduated May 2019
Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School, Broadview Hts Ohio 44147
Responsible, honest, hardworking and punctual individual. I show up on-time, ready to work and I am a committed employee who works hard for my employers. I have always been a valued employee willing to learn new jobs and tasks and look forward to challenges and responsibilities. Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent customer service skills.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS and AFFILIATIONS
- Farnsworth Inspiration Award recipient (Class of 2015) (given to 1 out of 375 students)
- Accepted to People-to-People 3-week Student European Leadership Conference (2014)
- Cleveland Food-Bank Volunteer (2014-2018)
- Riversweep Environmental Cleanup Volunteer (2013-2014-2015)
- Brecksville Police Department Safety Town Volunteer (2006-2014)
- Project Connect Wood County PCWC (2016-2017)
- Susan B Sarka Inspirational Award Recipient