- Louisville, Kentucky
- October 12, 2018
Objective: Seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a biomedical engineer where I can utilize my experience and academic knowledge to make significant contributions while catalyzing my career.
- Data collection & Statistical analysis
- Product design & development
- CAD & computer simulation
- Matlab & Labview
- Customer service
- Technical troubleshooting & repair
- Problem solving
- Technical writing
- Microsoft Office
MEng Thesis: Biomechanical characterization of falls involving children (Fall 2017-Present)
- Research goal is to improve accuracy for forensic biomechanical investigations on child abuse by determining if short-distance pediatric falls can result in severe injury or fatality.
- Led validation testing for accelerometer-gyroscope sensors used to obtain real-time head acceleration measurements.
- Responsible for all equipment and led training for proper usage of equipment.
- Developed a highly detailed research protocol for data collection and processing.
Design and development of a stimulating insole for patients with reduced plantar sensation to improve gait (Fall 2016)
- Designed and developed a prototype insole that stimulates a patient’s foot mechanoreceptors in order to assist in initiating a gait cycle
- Worked as a team leader with two team members and a mentor to research, design, and create an initial prototype within a four-month time span
- Designed an insole for patients associated with spinal cord injury, diabetes,multiple sclerosis, and/or neurological disorders
- The prototype was tested and after completion, was used for further development.
Provide customer service to diagnose and resolve equipment and technical issues.
Responsible for shipping and receiving equipment.
Accountable for data collection projects and maintenance of FDA log.
Involved with technical training for equipment use.
Dealt with multiple projects and provided solutions before deadlines.
Created and presented Business Proposals to be approved by Corporate Office.
Worked in tandem with the process team and contributed ideas and solutions.
Resolved equipment issues and contributed to continuous improvement.
Responsible for inventory control