- Galloway, Ohio
- June 24, 2019
Accomplished Paralegal Professional with extensive experience in the retail, real estate, and banking industries. Highly skilled in communication, deadline management, and project support. Known for honest and confidential work standards and ethics. Core competencies include:
● Cross Functional Collaboration ● Data Analysis ● Legal Documents
● File Management ● Research and Discovery ● Negotiation
• Abstracted over 300 lease files annually to compile factual data relevant for timely execution of lease administration and property/facility maintenance matters.
• Expertise in lease administration, auditing, review and compliance. Collaborate with attorneys, finance, and real estate to make recommendations, identify billing discrepancies, and contribute throughout the negotiation process.
• Reviewed proformas and performed complete analysis of portfolios. Forecasted results while incorporating any contributing factors with thorough market analysis and research.
• Partnered with inter-departments to provide factual data as related to workload progression of drafting legal instruments and all necessary subsequent forms such as lease agreements, estoppel certificates, subordination forms, riders, notices, amendments/modifications, consent/waiver, memorandum and any additional general correspondence necessary.
• Negotiated in-house forms and procedural leasehold terms and conditions.