Come Build Your Career at Pactiv Evergreen!
Immediately Hiring an Electrician Specialist! Starting pay $29+/hour depending on experience
- Starting rate $29 an hour
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends and family
- Eligible for monthly bonus based upon plant productivity*
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately)
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
TEXT TO APPLY PTVE @ 97211
This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Primary job function consists of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical knowledge that allows a comprehensive and thorough understanding of process and electrical controls. Advanced training for industrial electrical and/or experience in an industrial environment is required including the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Repair or replace wiring and equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment and fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- Perform all major and minor electrical repairs including 480V 3-phase motor installation, motor starter circuit repairs, VFD drives, photo-optic sensing devices, proximity switches, E-Stop circuitry, and ground fault detection in accordance to the guidelines established by Pactiv’s “Electrical Safety Program”
- Read mechanical prints, wiring schematics, and technical data during the installation and repair of equipment.
- Test electrical system and continuity of circuits using testing devices such as ohmmeters, and voltmeters, to ensure compatibility and safety of the systems. Basic computer skills with Microsoft windows operating environment for internet based work order system.
- Troubleshooting skills with High-Voltage systems up to 480 Volt 3-phase and 900 volts D-C
- Troubleshooting skills with Low-Voltage control circuits
- Test equipment operation including Digital multi-meters and Amp meters
- Schematic reading and basic electrical symbol identification, including ability to interpret specifications
- Electrical theory including basic /OHMs law application
- Basic mechanical skills with pneumatics and hydraulic systems
- Experience with AC/DC Drives and PLC’s in a manufacturing facility