Responsible for calling prospective clients to establish a business connection with a Licensed Sales Agent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Conducting outbound calls to warm prospects and existing clientele
- Selling on the benefits of speaking to an agent about P&C, A&H and Medicare products
- Connecting prospective clients with Licensed Sales Agents
- Conducting requests for quotes
- Receive inbound overflow calls and conduct qualification process before completing connection to an agent
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions .
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet minimum required key performance metrics
- Prior sales experience
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.