Interim HealthCare is currently searching for a Business Development Support Specialist to join our growing and dynamic team. Our Business Development Support Specialist will work in collaboration with our executive team to provide oversight of the processing of contracts, credentialing and management of our contract and CRM database. This position will be the primary point of contact with our branch offices, insurance providers and senior leadership in regard to all areas of contracts and credentialing. This position will be based out of our Regional Management Center in Worthington, OH.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and update a fluid database of a variety of elements that relate to insurance contracts including, but not limited to branch locations, organizational charts, tax ID data, sales listings, contract expirations, etc.
- Key communicator with insurance providers/payers, local branch offices and leadership in relation to the processing of contracts and credentialing and management.
- File legal contracts appropriately in database, as well as maintain files at corporate office.
- Manual data input into our CRM database until all systems are integrated (project in process).
- Pull information from and create reports.
- Complete Department of Insurance documents as part of credentialing process.
- Act as a contract resource to both sales, homecare operations and staffing.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; legal or paralegal experience a plus with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
- Experience with credentialing and legal contracts is required
- Ability to understand contracts and pull documents from database
- Familiarity with Power BI (MS business data analytics system) is preferred, not required
- Knowledge of CRM systems, ability to pull and search for market demographics for use in sales promotions, campaigns, projects, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Sharepoint
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Attention to detail is of the utmost importance!
- Excellent communicator, to include both verbal and written skills
- Highly proficient in database management and computer technology
- Independent worker with the ability to listen, follow specific directions and be a logical thinker
- Professional demeanor with an ability to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.