Accounting Professionals-don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle!
Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for accounting professionals. Our clients have immediate opportunities for Medical Billing Specialists; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with accounting managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in accounting as a Medical Billing Specialist, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Medical Billing Specialist, you will use a variety of coding systems to sort and maintain patient medical data and history of treatment for various uses such as insurance reimbursement and inclusion in databases and registries.
Additional responsibilities of the Medical Billing Specialist include:
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
- Generate revenue by working with patients to establish payment schedules for late accounts, following up with them as needed for continued late payments
- Evaluate and select collection agencies for use in recovering delinquent accounts, determine appropriateness of suing patients and testify for medical office in court cases
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data