- Lancaster, OHIO
- April 30, 2019
Spectrum – Charter Communications, Columbus, Ohio January 2018 – Present
Business account executive
- Business to business telecom sales and consulting wTrained new hires. wCompetent in communicating clear expectations to customers / making them feel valued in their decision.
Direct Sales Representitive
Time Warner Cable / Spectrum, Columbus, Ohio May 2015 – Present
- Door to door, direct sales wMaintained above average sales, while selling to a variety of demographics. wTrained new hires. wMet or exceeded sales goals consistently. wExceeded the highest tier of commission in third month of training. wCompetent in communicating clear expectations to customers / making them feel valued in their decision. wConsistently in the top three sales representatives each month.
Service advisor / service writer
Lindsay Acura Service, Columbus, Ohio Aug. 2013 – May 2015
- Supervised the evening shift. wCompetent in working overscheduled, understaffed, and managing to still retain happy clients. wAdvising and guiding the client in purchasing recommended maintenance and repairs. wContinue to remain in the top three salesmen in client pay repair orders. wWriting repair orders, quotes, reports, claims, invoices, etc. wBeing able to communicate and sell the recommended service in an easy way for the client to comprehend. wI had a substantial learning curve to overcome, and still had better survey scores than others with more experience. wProficient in ADP operating systems.
Tobin & Associates, Canal Winchester, Ohio May 2012 – Sept 2012
- To find and develop great leaders in the professional field of Long Term Care, and to place them within a company that creates a great work/life balance for the candidate, and provides solutions to our client’s greatest challenges. wWriting and developing promotional materials, emails templates, resumes, and training materials. wMaintained the highest percentage of daily production among peers. wBroke a three-month stagnate permanent placement streak.
U.S. Army Infantry Jan 2006 - Nov 2008
- Served in a number of different security and combat oriented roles with proficiency. w First in line to be promoted for initiative and adaptability. wSelected out of over 40 highly capable candidates in Battalion Command as the Colonel’s Bodyguard & Driver. wSelected for Airborne, Ranger, Special Forces and Sniper School because of top performance. wSupervised and trained soldiers in urban combat tactics and radio etiquette. wLed soldiers in live-fire training day and night. wCompleted a 15-month combat tour with honors. wServed as: Rifleman, Driver, Machine Gunner, Bradley Gunner, Security, Designated Marksman, Bodyguard, and Instructor. wHonorable Discharge.
- Awards: ★Combat Infantryman Badge ★ Army Commendation Medal ★ National Defense Service Medal ★ Global War on Terrorism Service Medal ★ Iraq Campaign Medal w/ Campaign Star ★ Army Service Ribbon ★ Overseas Ribbon ★ Combat Cavalry Spurs ★ Expert Rifleman & Grenadier Badge
Ohio University Sept 2009 - 2015
ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS / ENGLISH
Imperative Defense February 2016
Central Ohio School of Ministry & Leadership Diploma Jan 2009 - Jan 2011
MINISTRY LEADERSHIP & COUNSELING
US Army 2006-2008
COMBAT LIFE SAVER COURSE - 40 hrs.
TACTICAL DRIVERS TRAINING
INFANTRY SCHOOL - LONG RANGE MARKSMENSHIP
Minor in English