- Westerville, OH
- April 16, 2019
Nickolas R. Shepherd
Active Top Secret clearance based on in-scope SSBI; DCID 6/4 SCI Eligible
Citizenship: United States of America
Bachelor of Criminal Justice, graduation date, August 2014
Tiffin University, Tiffin, OH
Major: Homeland Security and Terrorism
Position: AML Investigator March 2016-August 2016
- Investigate alerted US Bank customer accounts.
- Create suspicious account report forms.
- Support Anti-Money Laundering investigations
- Conducted Intelligence Analysis of suspicious account activity
Position: Information Specialist February 2015-January 2016
- Handle FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests for the FBI.
- Assisted in retrieving and preparing litigation documents for dissemination
- Retrieve government files via internal indices and prepare them for public release.
- Analyze sensitive material and determine if it is appropriate for release.
Analyst Boot Camp (ABC), Beavercreek, OH 45431
Advanced Technical Intelligence Center Fall 2013
- Presented Analytical Briefings
- Made Analytical Assessments
- Performed Open Source Research and Analysis
- Recognized Analytical Bias
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Advanced Technical Intelligence Center for Fall 2013
Human Capital Development: CLEAT, Beavercreek, OH
- Utilized Palantir link analysis software at an intermediate level
- Performed link analysis of information
- Prepared analytical assessments based upon research and crime data
- Provided investigative analytical support to law enforcement
HER Realtors: January 2017-Present
Position: Sales Associate
- Analyze and assess pertinent housing market and advise/facilitate in the sale of real property/residential homes in the state of Ohio
- Columbus Realtors Million Dollar Club Member
- 2017 Brokers Award winner
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Ohio Association of Realtors
Tiffin University, Tiffin, Ohio Fall 2012
Student Worker & Phone-A-Thon Student Caller
- Sought donations from Alumni, and Friends of Tiffin University through phone calling.
- Discussed events, campaigns, and other University related information with Alumni or Friends of Tiffin University.
Franklin County Board of MRDD, Westerville, OH 2010 – 2013
- Taught basic behavioral skills for daily life
- Assisted the clients in learning social skills
- Supervised individual workout plans at local recreational center
- Tutored clients on school work assignments
- Required patience and compassion, and following directions
- Tiffin University Men’s Cross Country Team, NCAA Division II
- Tiffin University Men’s Varsity Track & Field, NCAA Division II
- Challenger Baseball, Blendon Westerville Little League, Westerville, OH
HONORS & AWARDS
- Dean's List, Tiffin University
- Tiffin University Presidential Scholarship
• Created suspicious account report forms.
• Supported Anti-Money Laundering investigations
• Conducted Intelligence Analysis of suspicious account activity
• Assisted in retrieving and preparing litigation documents for dissemination
• Retrieved government files via internal indices and prepare them for public release.
• Analyzed sensitive material and determine if it is appropriate for release.
• Performed link analysis of information
• Prepared analytical assessments based upon research and crime data
• Provided investigative analytical support to law enforcement
• Made Analytical Assessments
• Performed Open Source Research and Analysis
• Recognized Analytical Bias
• Proficient in Microsoft Office