- Dublin, OH
- November 16, 2018
6110 Kenneth ave 44129, OH | (H)4404445151 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• I Am A Bartender/manager With Over 7 Years Of Experience In The Restaurant And Customer Service Industry. Demonstrated Record Of Productivity And Successful Customer Service. Skills Include: Dealing With A High Volume Of Customers, Demonstrating Leadership And Calmness In Stressful Times, And Being Able To Lead A Team In A Productive Manner.
Market Garden Brewery - Cleveland 6/2011 to 6/2018
• Set Up The Bar For Operation
• Kept Bar Operating Smoothly During Shift Changes And Periods Of High Volume
• Used Techniques And Bar Recipes When Preparing Beverages By Using Precise Liquid Measures Especially On Higher End Cocktails
• Prepared Garnishes In Advance By Peeling And Slicing
• Took Inventory Regularly And Completed Spill Sheets As Needed
• Made Sure At The Beginning And End Of Shifts That All Financial Reports Were Accurate.
• Provided Outstanding Customer Service By Displaying A Friendly Demeanor
• Used The Computer To Record Orders In The Proper Sequence
• Prepared Garnishes In Advance By Cutting, Peeling And Slicing
• Kept Counter Areas, Refrigerators, Prep Areas And Storage Facilities Sanitary By Wiping Down Counters, Floors And Sinks, Washing Utensils And Cleaning Machinery
• Greeted And Served Customers, Addressed Customer Concerns, Made Suggestions Regarding Food, Drinks, And Service.
Helped Out Other Co-workers When I Had Down Time To Keep The Flow Of Business Up To Standards
Bartender on Norwegian cruise lines. 8/20/18- 10/1/18
Starbucks – Parma
GNC - Mayfield Heights 8/2010 to 8/2012
• Welcome Customers To Retail Store With The Proper And Standard Greeting
• Make Sure Merchandise Displays Are Kept Clean And In Proper Order
• Update Inventory And Make Sure In-store Stocks Do Not Run Out
• Make Sure Knowledge On Product, Merchandise And Store Policies Is Always Updated
• Keep Store And Work Area Clean
• Encouraged Customers To Register For Store Cards.
• Designed A Meal Plan For Individuals On The Basis Of Their Health Needs.
• Guided Clients In Making Informed Choices About Food And Well-being.
• Would Inform Customers Of When And What Products To Take As Well As A Well Balanced Meal Plan To Follow
Current: Accounting Current
The University Of Toledo - Toledo
• Played Football For 3 Years.
• I Obtained An Academic Award For My Performance
Firefighter II License: Fire Prevention And Safety 2014
Cuyahoga Community College - Parma
• EMT Certified
• Was Class President
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Work well with teams
• Problem Solver
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexible and able to adjust to the work environment
• customer awareness
• Has leadership qualities
• Time management
• Able to perform with minimal supervision
• Coaching skills