- Grove CIty, OH
- November 19, 2018
I am a Licensed Practical Nurse of 8 years experienced with pediatric and adult special needs searching for a full-time position. Most of my career experience has been total care within the school and home environment which I have gained excellent experience. Prior to nursing I excelled in retail for 14 years.
My skill qualifications include IM and sub-q injections, obtaining accurate vital signs, controlled substance inventory, G/J tube care, trach care, ventilators, vaccinations, medical and treatment record updating, and processing physician prescriptions. I am sending along my resume with this letter in anticipation that you might review it at your earliest convenience and begin to explore your opinion of my fit with the open position.
My overall experience includes, nurse aide supervision, professional retail management, various problem solving skills, and tasks with constant deadlines. Whether working independently or as part of a team, I have always worked hard to provide the best possible care and support. I have been recognized for my patience with clients, ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding environment, and for generating creative solutions to challenging problems. If given the opportunity, I am confident that I can help the community and your organization achieve its goals along with mine.
I appreciate the time you have taken in looking over my information.
• Provides excellent total care and safety to pediatric patients
• Administers medications and treatments accurately and on time
• Teaches useful daily living skills
• Prevents potential problems by observing physical or behavior changes
• Consistently obtains accurate vital signs and total assessments daily
• Ensures patient and environment is kept clean
• Daily thorough head to toe assessments
• Trach and G tube cleanliness care
• Accurate and timely administration of medications and food