- Urbana, Ohio
- August 6, 2019
– Background in Visual Basic, HAP Carrier (energy modeling), MATLAB, LabVIEW, AutoCAD / Civil 3D (Solidworks certified).
– Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe.
– 1+ years of electronics teaching from private tutor (current).
– Good with people and team (manage a worship team of 20+).
– Organize practice, music charts, setup equipment, troubleshoot audio issues, run a live feed.
– 10+ hours a week.
– Survey and inspect bridges, culverts and roadways.
– Perform deed & survey reviews.
– Presented various product lines to customers, TCO (total cost of ownership) and energy incentives.
– Wrote code in Visual Basic for sales tools and order entry which increased order entry efficiency and minimized order to jobsite shipment errors.
– Traveled on-site to client data centers to optimize operation and energy usage.
– Conducted product testing (at ETL in Cortland, NY) which secured large contracts.