- Cleveland, Ohio
- August 27, 2019
1146 Sawyer Ave
Akron Ohio 44310
Summary of Qualifications
- Phone Experience
- 4+ years
- First Merit Bank, Life Line Screening
- 3+ years
- First Merit Bank, Life Line, Liberty Tax
- Quick learner
- 12+ years
- Successful in different environments: First Merit Bank, Life Line, Liberty Tax, Postal Service
· Team-player experienced with customer-oriented organizations.
· Strong commitment to customer service with solid experience in performing office support duties which involve providing information to the public, receiving payments, addressing customer complaints, preparing and maintaining records and performing other duties as required.
· Excellent knowledge of modern office practices and procedures; correct spelling, punctuation and grammatical usage.
· The use of techniques and methods of using standard word processing, spreadsheet, database and other office software and equipment.
· Great ability to type accurately at a rate of 40 w.p.m.; use 10-key calculator by touch.
· Exceptional ability to enter data accurately and efficiently into appropriate data system; make accurate arithmetic calculations and maintain accurate records and files.
· Proven ability to receive cash and make change; balance cash and receipts and maintain accurate financial records and documentation
- Work History
United States Postal Service
· Process mail and put in numerical/ street address order for mail carrier.
Associates degree 12/2011, Applied Science
Herzing University (Akron Institute)
Life Line Screening, Canton, Ohio
Customer Service representative
· Schedule appointments for participants that call in for health screenings, and up sell screenings for high productivity.
· Meet monthly goals to achieve monthly bonuses.
· Schedule up to 40-50 calls per day scheduling stroke prevention screenings
01/2008-06/2008 & 01/2009-06/2009
Liberty Tax Service, Akron, Ohio
· Organized office activities, maintained supplies, and prepared mailing and correspondence for tax service employees.
· Schedule and greeted clients, answered multiple telephone calls, and performed data entry in regards to client information.
· Explained tax preparation and procedures.
· Filed client information, and maintained a safe and clean work environment.
First Merit Bank, Akron, Ohio
Data Entry Specialist
· Process loans such as car, home and boat loans sent over from bank branches.
· Enter data information into the computer software in a fast paced environment making sure the information provided is accurate and in a timely manner.
· Send computer based information to the underwriter and come to a final decision for bank approval.