$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22893
Here is a place where you can join a team and spend the rest of your career. They have a fun and challenging environment. They believe in hard work but not at the expense of enjoying life. The company has a comprehensive insurance package, 401K and generous PTO plan. Product development and market demands have created the need to hire an additional talented Software Engineer.
As a Software Engineer for this company you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, programming and testing embedded software and drivers
- Programming applications for embedded systems using C, C++, and Java
- Partnering with hardware engineers to ensure software and components meet expectations
- Parting with customers and manufacturing to unsure software integrates successfully
- Project management, documentation of code and test, communicating status of work
To be considered for this Software Engineering role you need:
- A four-year degree
- Successful accomplishment developing software for embedded products
- Experience with C and C++, ideally other languages like Java and C# are a plus
- Experience working with microcontrollers, motors and cross platforms
- Excellent communication skills, upbeat personality, be a great teammate
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.