Position Description: Provide financial services to profit center. Manage all accounts payable/accounts receivable functions and weekly trade payroll administration.
Reports To: Accounting Manager, Operational Finance or Financial Manager, Operational Finance
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate month-end close and quarter close activities.
- Review and update end of month journal entries and inter-company charges.
- Perform trial balance account analysis and reconciliation.
- Process accounts payable.
- Administer general and administrative (G&A) accounts.
- Resolve accounts payable issues with vendors.
- Allocate third party vendor invoices.
- Maintain and update legal log expenses.
- Analyze and submit monthly insurance forms.
- Maintain fixed asset inventory schedule.
- Coordinate accounts receivable process including depositing checks, posting all payments, submitting payment notifications to vendors.
- Coordinate activities related to weekly payroll for profit center trade employees.
- Manage cash activites:
- Review bank reconciliations prepared by financial center.
- Prepare petty cash bank reconciliation.
- Cash requirements for releasing of checks.
- Monitor preconstruction/bid job costs and bill as appropriate.
- Other activities, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.