Please note, our client is unable to work C2C, transfer, or provide sponsorship.
Who we are:
As a talent solutions agency we are with you all the way. Working alongside Vaco not only opens doors to a diverse selection of clients and roles but also to our global connection of remote opportunities. Whether we have an opening for you today or next week a quick conversation with us could put you at the top of the resume pile for your dream role.
Let Vaco advocate for you! When you partner with Vaco, you have an advantage over your competition, because we promote your strengths to the hiring manager, so you are NOT another faceless resume. Right now, our client is seeking a skilled Network Engineer who will be responsible for the design and deployment of LAN, WAN, and Wireless Networks, including routers, switches, and other hardware. They will assist in designing and implementing the global enterprise networks, monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed, as well as collaborating with management and department leaders to assess network capacity needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT or related field
- 5-8 years experience in related field
- Extensive knowledge of network automation
- Proven experience and success with LAN/WAN/Cloud, design, implementation and support
- Experience deploying and operating on a public cloud framework, preferably Azure
- Experience with network capacity planning, network security
- Extensive knowledge of WLAN design, implementation and support
- Hands-on experience configuring and maintaining enterprise networks, which include EIGRP, BGP, EVPN routing, MPLS and QOS
- Experience with network automation including Ansible and Python development skills
- Extensive, hands-on technical knowledge of multi-vendor network hardware, encompassing Routers, Switches, SDN/NFV, and Access Points from Cisco, Juniper, Riverbed, and Extreme Wireless
- Experience with F5 load balancing, Riverbed WAN Optimization and SolarWinds Management Tools
- Strong technical knowledge in DNS, DHCP, and IPAM implementation and support