Maintenance Technician Job Fair
Wednesday, August 26th, 2020 from 3pm-7pm.
We invite you to attend our job fair at the Hilliard Grand community on Wednesday, August 26th, 2020 from 3pm-7pm. Please bring a copy of your resume and dress business casual.
We are hiring Maintenance Technicians for the following communities:
- BriceGrove Park – Canal Winchester, OH
- Hilliard Grand – Dublin, OH
- Hilliard Park – Hilliard, OH
- Mallard Crossing – Loveland, OH
Annual salary range: $31,200.00 to $45,760.00 plus up to an 8% annual bonus.
Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, 40 hours per week.
Weekly schedule may change as required. Weekend on-call schedule will rotate.
Steadfast Companies is an integrated, multifaceted real estate investment management company that owns and/or operates a diverse portfolio of more than $5.4 billion across the United States and Mexico. We are driven by our mission to pursue real estate investment, development and management opportunities responsibly and with integrity for the benefit of our investors, partners, residents, associates and the community. Our professionals are dedicated to consistently delivering solutions that produce superior results.
The Maintenance Technician will conduct general maintenance and repairs of the community to enhance and maintain its cleanliness and appeal.
- Respond to and complete service requests, including performing minor and routine maintenance/repair: HVAC systems, interior/exterior lighting, boiler/gas/electric, Pool areas, water irrigation systems, electrical & plumbing, tile/carpet/flooring, roofing/gutters, ceiling leaks
- Assist with the completion of all needed make-ready repairs and services
- Remove and transfer heavy appliances and equipment from storage area to unit (or vice versa)
- Assist in liens, moving abandoned furniture and appliances to dumpster
- Assist in keeping grounds neat and free of litter
- Maintain awareness of all utility meter cut-offs, unit and fixture cut-offs, sewer cleanouts
- Perform additional duties requested by management
- Inform management of supply needs on a weekly basis
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in property maintenance or equivalent field
- HVAC Certification is required
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools
- Must meet all physical requirements and be able to take direction
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match
- 20% Rental community discount
- Discounts at our Mexico Resorts
- Three weeks of PTO the first year
- Holidays – 9 paid holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Advancement and learning opportunities
- Great teams and influential leadership
- A fun and challenging environment where you will be encouraged to grow
Please attend our Job Fair for a face-to-face interview:
Hilliard Grand Apartments Clubhouse
5399 Grand Dr., Dublin, OH 43016
Date: Wednesday, August 26th, 2020
Time: 3pm to 7pm
(Parking is available).
Please bring a copy of your resume.
For more information about Steadfast Companies, please visit our website.
Steadfast Companies is an equal opportunity employer.