Aerotek is currently hiring for an Entry-Level Scientist (Chemistry) at a Pharmaceutical company in the Greater Columbus, OH area and this company develops & manufactures all types of generic medicines.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
Conducts chemical and physical analyses in support of the development of a manufacturable multi-source pharmaceutical product. Provides analytical support for the release of registration materials in support of regulatory submissions. Assists analytical method validation and transfer activities.
- Performs the assigned analytical tasks in support of product development, registration lot release, pre and post regulatory submission activities. Performs activities within the assigned time-lines and in compliance with cGXP's, and company practices and procedures.
- Follows work instructions, SOPs and company practices. Documents analytical activities and results accurately, in a timely manner and right-first time and maintains integrity of data.
- Performs assigned tasks in support process changes (e.g. processes, procedures, etc...) within the assigned time-lines.
- Communicates effectively with peers and supervisor about the status of the assigned tasks, maintaining supervisor constantly updated.
- Follows written analytical procedures. Identifies execution challenges of analytical methods and support trouble shooting activities.
- Must have completed a 4-year Bachelor's degree within Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Previous work experience in a Chemistry or Biochemistry lab either from on the job or within academia
- Experience with performing analytical techniques
Work Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm; Monday - Friday
Pay: $15/hr - $17/hr (pay is determined on years of experience)
Location: Near Hilliard, OH
Why You Should Apply: This position will allow you to get your foot in the door with a reputable Pharmaceutical manufacturer here in Columbus, OH. You will be able to work under some of the most knowledgeable Chemists in the Columbus area that will allow to gain knowledge and learn from their day to day practices. The amount of experience gained from this position will help you grow tremendously within your field of study and more importantly within your professional career.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.