What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable – the one that all of your friends count on?
Our Certified Occupational Therapists, (COTA'S) provide services for treating impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status under the direction and supervision of the treating occupational therapist and in accordance with the patient’s plan of care, accepted standards of professional practice, applicable law and regulation, as well as applicable Interim HealthCare policies, procedures and clinical pathways.
What you’ll do:
- Act at the direction and under the supervision of the treating occupational therapist and in accordance with the plan of care.
- Assist and conduct individualized therapy programs in a home care environment to help patients develop, regain, or maintain their ability to perform daily activities.
- Teach task-oriented therapeutic activities designed to restore physical function, as well as sensory-integrative function,
- Assist the treating occupational therapist in documenting a patient’s progress and response to treatment.
- Education: A graduate of an occupational therapy education program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), or its successor organizations of ACOTE
- Licensure: Current licensure or otherwise regulated, if applicable, as an occupational therapy assistant in the state(s) in which s/he or they will practice.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as an Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) in a home health or similar setting.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
- Job City: Columbus
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: PRN
- Compensation Type: Hourly