The primary role of this position is to manage sales projects for the development of custom heating solutions for a variety of customer segments. Key responsibilities are coordinating technical specifications and dimensions between the customer, sales department, engineering and manufacturing.
- Act as a point of technical contact or sales contact as directed during the product development phase for new and ongoing projects for major customers
- Oversee the documentation and receipt of approval of the customer specifications for projects and assist in the preparation of quotes and proposals
- Engage in sales/technical presentations to prospective or existing customers
- Coordinate quotes, technical information, dimensions and other parameters with customers, engineering, manufacturing and other members of the sales team
- Oversee the coordination and transfer of new orders between sales, engineering, the customer and manufacturing to ensure accurate design and compliance with customer specifications. This includes insuring the accuracy of temperature parameters, dimensional fit, shipping and labeling, quality assurances, etc.
Application Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Sales Engineer, Heating, Semiconductor, Sales, Quoting, Technical Support, Applications Engineer
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUSTS: - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (open to discipline and would entertain a business degree if candidate has applicable technical experience - Good written and oral communication skills - 3+ years of technical experience in a customer
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.